Using the GUI to uninstall platform server components
This topic describes how to use the GUI to uninstall BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform server components, which include the repository, CDP, AP, LAP, BMC Atrium Orchestrator Operator Control Panel, and the graphing server.
Before you begin
Before you uninstall BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform, remove the platform server component agents from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
To remove the BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform server component agents from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On
If the following error message is displayed while uninstalling the platform, then delete the repository, CDP, OCP and graphing server agents manually from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On:
The removing Atrium SSO agent process failed. Please log on to Atrium SSO and delete the . manually
Perform the following steps to manually remove the agent from BMC Atrium Single Sign-On:
- Log on to BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Click Agent Details.
- Select the </agentname@hostName:portNumber> check box and click Delete. The agent is deleted.
To use the GUI to uninstall BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform server components
Navigate to the installation directory that contains the component to uninstall.
- Under the installation directory, access the UninstallBMCAO directory, and run one of the following programs:
- Linux and Solaris: uninstall.sh
- Windows: uninstall.cmd
- On the Welcome panel, click Next.
- On the Uninstallation Preview panel, review the parent component to uninstall; then click Uninstall.
Navigate again to the installation directory and delete any subdirectories or files that were not deleted by the uninstallation program.
Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each component to uninstall.