Performing the installation
You can use the graphical user interface (GUI) installation to install BMC Atrium Single Sign-On, BMC Atrium Orchestrator server, BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio, and content components. This wizard-like interface enables you to provide configuration settings as you traverse a series of panels. At the end of the installation process, a completion panel enables you to access the installation log file.
This version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator does not support the use of custom realms.
Before you start the GUI installation process, use the installation worksheets to help you gather the required input information.
After you install the repository, you can begin installing content, which includes modules, adapters, and run books.
This section includes the following topics:
- Installing BMC Atrium Single Sign-On
- Installing the repository
- Installing a CDP
- Installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio
- Installing an AP
- Installing an LAP
- Installing a CDP as a high-availability CDP
- Installing the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Operator Control Panel
- Installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator content