The worksheets in this section provide space for you to list the property settings that correspond to the text boxes and options in the installation program user interface. You have the option of using the installation worksheets in the wiki format or in an Excel workbook. After you fill in these worksheets with the settings required to complete the installation, you will use them to guide you through the installation user interface. You can also use the completed worksheets to edit the values in the options template files used for silent installations.
Before you fill in the worksheets, review Deployment use cases.
- BMC Atrium Single Sign-On installation worksheet
- Repository installation worksheet
- CDP installation worksheet
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio installation worksheet
- AP installation worksheet
- LAP installation worksheet
- HA-CDP installation worksheet
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator Operator Control Panel installation worksheet