Audit records include information about grid configuration such as details about additions, updates, and changes to any configuration on the grid.
Audit records are created for:
- Installation of a BMC Atrium Orchestrator configuration distribution peer (CDP)
- Creation of grids (logged as CDP creation in the tables, attaching to the newly created grid)
- Creation and deletion of peers
- Adapter creation (listed as deployed), enable (listed as activated), and disable (listed as deactivated)
- Module activation and deactivation
- Application adapter installation
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio logon (logged as configured with the first successful logon for each BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio workstation). This logon is associated with the IP address of the workstation. If the IP address of the workstation changes, multiple records are created.
This section includes the following topics:
- Audit records data store
- Audit table information
- Configuration reports
- Generating configuration reports
- Reviewing audit information on the History tab
For a video series on collecting grid metrics and audit records, including setting up collection, see Managing metrics and audit records.