BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content 20.16.02 Patch 1
This topic contains information about the updates in this patch, and provides instructions for downloading and installing the patch:
This patch for BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content 20.16.02 provides the following update.
Support for BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform 7.9
If you are performing a new installation of BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform versions 7.9, web services-based adapters will not work as expected due to incompatibilities with Java version. The following adapters are impacted:
- BMC Atrium CMDB adapter
- BMC Network Automation adapter
- CA Service Desk adapter
- HP Service Manager adapter
- Web Services adapter
If you are using any of the listed adapters, install this patch.
These adapters require a patch with BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform versions 7.8.02 as well (see Platform 7.8.02).
Downloading the patch
The BMC Atrium Orchestrator content installation files are available for download from the BMC Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) website.
To download this patch:
- Go to http://www.bmc.com/available/epd.html.
- At the logon prompt, enter your user ID and password, and click Submit.
- On the Export Compliance and Access Terms page, provide the required information, accept the terms of the agreements, and click Continue.
- If you are accessing this site for the first time, create an EPD profile to specify the languages and platforms that you want to see, per the EPD site help; otherwise, skip to step 6.
- Verify that the correct profile is displayed for your download purpose. Use the Profile list to select a different profile.
- From the Component View (the default view), in the Filter Products text box under Products, type BMC Atrium Orchestrator and press Enter, or click Go.
- From the list of products displayed on the right side, click BMC Atrium Orchestrator Application Adapters or the option appropriate to your product license.
- In the pop-up window, select the Version (default selection is the latest GA version), the Platform (if applicable), and click Go.
- Click the Patches tab and download the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content 20.16.01 Patch 1 installer file.
For more detailed download instructions, see Downloading the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content installation file.
Installing the patch
To install the patch, follow the instructions in the Installing section.