BMC Mainview AutoOperator Adapter
The BMC Atrium Orchestrator application adapter for Mainview AutoOperator integrates with the BMC MainView AutoOPERATOR for z/OS application.
BMC MainView AutoOPERATOR for z/OS simplifies system management and automated operational processes across the IT environments. It quickly and easily generates automation using comprehensive rules processor, alert management facilities and system object relationship components. As an integrated member of the MainView monitoring solution family, it provides swift transfer from problem identification and correction using the appropriate automation management product, even on remote systems and sysplexes.
The BMC Mainview AutoOperator application adapter sends an event to the MainView AutoOPERATOR (MV-AO) cell, in a BAROC format.
The BMC Mainview AutoOperator application adapter consists of an actor adapter.
The following topics provide information about using the BMC Atrium Orchestrator:
- Supported versions of BMC Mainview AutoOperator adapter
- Communicating with an MV-AO cell
- Configuring the BMC Mainview AutoOperator actor adapter
- Module for the BMC Mainview AutoOperator adapter
- BMC Mainview AutoOperator actor adapter request and response
- User scenario for the BMC Mainview AutoOperator adapter