Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator for the BMC Service Desk Automation run book
After creating a service offering in BMC Service Request Management and other configurations, you can now configure the BMC Atrium Orchestrator adapters and modules to execute the run book. This section describes the configuration settings for BMC Atrium Orchestrator:
- Configuring adapters for the Service Desk Automation Run Book
- Configuring the BMC Service Desk Automation module
- BMC Service Desk Automation module workflows
- Generic BMC Atrium Orchestrator workflow response template
- Working with error definition and messages
The procedures described in this section are specific to configuration settings required for the Unlock Account use case, however, you can make similar settings for configuring the BMC Service Desk Automation run book for automating use cases in your environment.