FAQs and additional resources
This topic provides information that supplements the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content 20.14.01 documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content 20.14.01.
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
Flashes contained urgent information about product issues and are delivered after a product is released. On docs.bmc.com, this information is delivered in an "Urgent issues" topic, under Release notes and notices. If this topic does not exist for a given product release, no urgent issues have been discovered for that release.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Top Knowledge Articles from BMC Customer Support
BMC Communites maintains a list of the top 10 Knowledge Articles (KAs) as recommended by the Customer Support team for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
The KAs are selected by a combination of both the collective experience of the team and other quantitative factors, with the goal of sharing the most relevant and useful information in a easy to consume format.
See Top BMC Atrium Orchestrator Knowledge Articles for the list.
Additional resources from BMC
- BMC Communities, BMC Atrium Orchestrator community is a resource where people who leverage BMC technology can find assistance in building solutions that solve critical business problems.
- On BMC Communities, you may join the BAO Advanced Topics community for advanced training and implementation tips.
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge Base filtered by BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform or one of the Content options.
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Atrium Orchestrator learning path.
- www.bmc.com for information about BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- BMC Global Services, http://www.bmc.com/solutions/services/global-services-main.html.